10 August 2026

Emergency shopping

A lack of proper planning on my part: although I did a little bit of (salad) shopping yesterday, I failed to realise I'd run out of evening cooked main courses after tonight, so I'd need to cook something Tuesday morning (evening cooking only adding to indoor heat, so a really bad idea).

So, darn it, I just had to ride down into Die this morning. In any case, I wanted to test ride the 'firmware upgrade' on the Bosch e-bike system, so as well as going via the Col de Romeyer, I diverted off the Col de Rousset road into Die, via the track that follows the contours round the hill and drops down to le Gros Chêne, affording lovely views of the Drôme valley.

Post ride report: sausages bought to cook tomorrow morning, and the upgraded power delivery wotsits from Bosch seemed to work very well.
















No comments:

Post a Comment